Biofibre Hair Implant is a simple and effective cosmetic surgery procedure suitable to solve alopecia at any age and stage with an immediate aesthetic result. A large or small quantity of hairs can be implanted, is ideal when necessary to reinforce the aesthetic result obtained with other hair restoration techniques. This treatment is performed only by experienced and qualified physicians in reputable clinics specialising in dermatology surgery, cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine to ensure optimal results to patients worldwide.
HAIR IMPLANTATION: Developed after long medical and scientific research, the Biofibre Hair Implant is a light, safe and effective aesthetic surgery procedure that makes it possible to obtain a high quality, completely natural hair thickening with an immediate aesthetic result for male and female alopecia.
BEFORE & AFTER IMAGES
- Immediate natural aesthetic result
- Immediate psychological comfort for the patient
- Soft Surgery technique
- No patient downtime
- High hair density in a few hours (800-1200 hairs/hour)
- Simple, quick, reversible, painless patient procedure
- Allows the patient to lead an active sporty lifestyle
- Provides a gradual and progressive hair thickening
- Economically affordable
- Hair not aging, which means it doesn’t turn white
- The implant can be performed alone or in combination with other medical or surgical treatment
- ANDROGENETIC ALOPECIA
- FPHL – Female Pattern Hair Loss
- CE 0373 certification mark based on 93/42/CEE directive;
- UNI EN ISO 13485 certification for its Quality Assurance System used in the Production of Biofibre ® hair, Medicap High Density ® hair, Implant Instruments;
- Is included on Australian TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) list for its Medical Devices for hair Implant;
- Medicap achieved registration of its Medical Devices (biocompatible Artificial Hair and implant Instruments) among Ministries of Health of all the countries where Biofibre Hair Implant is performed.