K-Laser Blue Derma is a three-wavelength device that mainly exploits the 445 nm one. Unlike all other infra-red lasers, K-Laser is not based on water absorption but rather on the absorption of melanin and haemoglobin. This feature allows obtaining many advantages in the surgical eld. Thanks to its higher energy coef cient, compared to infra-red laser, it has increased antiseptic and biostimulating properties. The 445 nm wavelength is combined with 660 nm and 970 nm ones since they support super cial and deep tissue biostimulation.
- The 445nm wavelength interacts with the molecules at systemic level and is absorbed by both haemoglobin and melanin much better than with an infra-red laser.The blue wavelength is also effective on numerous bacterial strains, thus exploiting its antiseptic properties and achieving excellent results in tissues incision, both for surgical and vascular purposes. It is also useful in treating diabetic ulcers and bedsores.
- The 660nm wavelength can transfer an optimal dosage of energy to the tissue.This energy is thus stored at cellular level with subsequent increase in both bacterial proliferation and metabolism. Thus, it allows obtaining remarkable results in the healing of wounds,diabetic and vascular ulcers.
- The 970nm wavelength is absorbed by the water contained in our body: most of such energy is turned into heat. The deep layers of tissues thus become localised heat points able to generate temperature gradients at cellular level and to stimulate the local microcirculation thanks to the oxygen supply provided by this wavelength.
BEFORE & AFTER IMAGES
- NO MAINTENANCE
- LOW COST OF CONSUMPTION MATERIAL
- MAXIMUM SAFETY
- THE MOST PORTABLE LASER IN THE WORLD
- LESS THERMAL DAMAGE
- EXCLUSIVE, CONSTANTLY EVOLVING METHOD
- DERMATOLOGICAL SURGERY: Light nevus, Black benign nevus, seborrheic keratosis, warts, papilloma, condyloma, pendulous broma and biopsy
- PODIATRY: Onychomycosis and ingrown nail
- VASCULAR SURGERY: Teleangectasias, Legs teleangectasias, nose varicose veins, ruby angioma, spider angioma, flat angioma, cavernous small angioma and endovascular
- DERMATOLOGICAL TREATMENTS: Photorejuvenation, stretch marks, scars and resurfacing.
- AGE/SOLAR SPOTS
- CONTACT SURGERY
- DERMATOLOGICAL THERAPY: Acne vulgaris, wounds healing, diabetic ulcer and lichen planus.
- THERAPY OF THE TISSUES: Mucositis, dermatitis, infections, reinforced immune response, bone matrix stimulation and lesion detector
- PAIN THERAPY: Chronic pain, severe pain, inflammation, oedema and inflammation
- Dermatological surgery and therapy
- Vascular surgery
- Therapy of the tissues
- Pain therapy
UNI ISO 9001:2008, UNI ISO 13485:2012, ISO 13485 2003 CMDCAS, FDA approved US Food and Drug Administration, CE 0476, KFDA and GMP.